LuxePineapple- One of My Favorite Hidden Gems

Back during the days of bar study, I was accidentally procrastinating (aka reading 100s of beauty blogs) when I stumbled upon LuxePineapple.  At first, I was incredibly confused as to what exactly it was.  It's not your typical subscription box company because in fact, they don't do subscription boxes.  Actually, they do something better: boxes of joy.  Frequently, usually at least once or twice a week they create a limited number of these boxes that have amazing beauty products for an UNBELIEVABLE discount.  My last purchase was a $15 box of joy filled with $75 worth of incredible make-up.  They also offer other single items at discounted prices and even some fan favorite discontinued colors in certain brands, such as Chanel.  Every time I get an email from them, I can't help but smile because I know it will contain some MUST HAVE deal to tempt me and I won't be disappointed.

Each box of joy comes in this adorable packaging...and no I don't just like it because it's pink ;)

Here is a picture of what I received in my last box of joy.  The cute gold bag was an extra that LuxePineapple is adding on to every order until September 12!

My box contained Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine in Spiked PunchMake Up For Ever Uplight Face Luminizer Gel #32Make Up Forever Eye Shadow PencilLancome Aquatique Waterproof Eyecolour Base in Nude, and Clinique All About Shadow Trio.

The free add-on features products from Gratiae which are newly available in the U.S.  The samples include a 20% off coupon, a Replenishing Eye Cream, a Lifting Facial Serum, and Ultrox Expression Marks Age Defying Cream.  In addition, there was a cute little booklet that describes the brand and the products!  I haven't tried them yet, but I'm looking forward to it (plus I happen to have two sets because I couldn't resist and made another order as you'll see below.)

Typically, these miniature Ciate nail polishes sell for $8 individually, but LuxePineapple offered an amazing deal to get 4 of them for only TWELVE DOLLARS.  Of course, you can't pick out your colors, but I love the surprise aspect of things and I love the colors I received.  I now can add Play Date, Pillow Fight, a sparkly magenta that didn't have a name tag, and a classic red without a name tag to my obscenely large nail polish collection.

Overall, I'm thrilled that I stumbled upon LuxePineapple because they have GREAT customer service and everything is always free shipping!  They've also added a points system recently to help you earn points towards a future purchase.  The company is relatively new and just celebrated their 1st birthday so I'm excited to see what is in store for the future!  If you want to sign up, which I highly suggest you do and take advantage of these great deals, please use my referral link.

Hope everyone is enjoying their labor day weekend and I promise I'll be updating my blog more often because I have a lot of reviews to catch up on :)  Now, I'm off to finish a glass of Pinot Grigio and answer an inbox full of emails.


XOXO,

Jen


Comments