Why Birchbox Has AMAZING Customer Service

For a while, I had about 500 Birchbox points ($50) to spend on their website.  I had gone back and forth debating whether or not to spend them or save them, when of course I receive this tweet.  Of course now that Birchbox was convincing me to spend the points, I just had to do it.  I finally decided to order the Number 4 Va-Va-Volumizing Set because I fell in love with the samples I received of this in my first ever Birchbox.  I also added the Mystery Sample Pack and the Ace Exclusive Bonus Pack.  Once you earn 500 points in a year, you become a Birchbox Ace and trust me, it's not hard to earn 500 points in a year and the Ace program has worthwhile perks.  

Anyway, I received my order and to my surprise, it wasn't what I was expected.  Rather than the full size Number 4 Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner, I received a travel pack of Number 4 Volumizing products.  Everything else in my order was correct and while, I didn't want to complain because I do love the travel pack, I was a little confused with my order so I emailed Birchbox for an explanation.  I had checked the website and noticed what I initially ordered was on a wait list.  Within 24 hours I received a response stating that my order mishap was a warehouse mistake.  As a result, Birchbox credited me the 500 points I had spent on the order, the extra money I had spent on the order, gave me an additional 100 points for the mistake, AND they're letting me keep the travel set.  HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!  Seriously, this company is incredible and I wouldn't ever think of canceling my subscription. 

Here is a picture of what I received in my order, the blue bag is the Ace Exclusive Bonus Pack.

Each Ace Exclusive Bonus Pack comes with three deluxe samples :)

Here is the Va-Va-Volumizing Travel Kit that I received by mistake.  I'm so excited to be able to use this for future traveling!!


I received a miniature shampoo, conditioner, styling foam, and hair spray that are all prefect travel sizes!


I LOVE the bag that the Ace Exclusive Bonus Pack comes in and I can't wait to use it in the future.  It's a great travel size and I love the color.

I had already received the Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser and the  Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash so I wasn't disappointed because I already knew I loved both of these items.  I've been wanting to try the Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Set 2 so I was thrilled to receive this!
I love the neutral shades and I have a feeling I'll be adding the full size to my make-up collection.

After reading this, I don't know how anyone wouldn't want to sign up for Birchbox!  So if you're interested please use my referral link!  Now I'm off to go explore Bend, Oregon and dream about what I'll be purchasing with my Birchbox points!


XOXO,

Jen






Comments