Square Hue Subscription August 2014 Review

Square Hue is a monthly nail polish subscription that delivers 3 specially curated nail polish colors to your door monthly for $14.99 a month.  The BEST part is that some of the proceeds of your order go to charity :)  There's no commitment and you can cancel at any time, which is a great quality in my opinion for a subscription box!  This was my first month using Square Hue so I was excited to get home from vacation and finally try out the colors.  Each month has a different theme and for August, the theme was the Beverly Hills Passport Collection.

Yes, I thought I was cool and would be super creative and throw in my passport with the picture of the collection...lame, I know.
This month's box came with a purple micro shimmer (Cannon Drive), a blue micro shimmer (Wilshire Boulevard), and a gold micro glitter (Rodeo Drive).  I LOVE all of these colors and I'm glad this was my first box.  I haven't used the purple yet, but I'm sure I will within the next few days.  The gold color is also perfect because its not an actual glitter nail polish, which is difficult to take off.

I decided to paint my nails with the blue and a gold accent nail and I just had to include in the picture my only and favorite tattoo.  The bracelet on my wrist was 5 euros in Nice, France.  I bought it in July 2012 and it hasn't left my wrist since :)
I love the blue because it reminds me of a Sapphire, which happens to be my birthstone.  Considering my birthday is in September, I thought I would go ahead and celebrate a little early by using this color :)  My favorite part was how smoothly the nail polish went on my nails.  The bottles are a generous size, it wasn't a hassle to paint my nails, and the brush allowed for few errors!


Overall, I highly recommend this subscription box because I think its a great quality and I love that the colors are unique and you'll never worry about receiving the same shade twice.  Plus, who can argue with a subscription box that gives back to charity?!  Their current focus is Human Trafficking which is actually what attracted me to the subscription in the first place.  For September, the theme is Sydney, Australia so be sure to sign up and receive great nail polish while helping a great cause...as Square Hue says "Color your Nails.  Change the World."


XOXO,

Jen

Comments