August 2014 Wantable Intimates Review

Wantable Intimates has easily become my favorite subscription box.  Wantable has 3 different types of subscriptions: Makeup, Accessories, and Intimates.  In order to subscribe, you take a short quiz to pick out what you like and dislike then receive 4-5 handpicked items according to your preferences for $36 a month.  So far, I haven't been disappointed with any Wantable box...I've received all 3 of the types of boxes and Wantable has great customer service!  If you dislike your box, you can send it back for a full refund and I've had experiences where an item was broken or I disliked something and they sent me a replacement :)  If you're interested in signing up for any of the three boxes, please use my referral link.  Also, in the next month or two, Wantable is adding an athletic wear collection which I can't wait for!

Here is an overview of the 5 pieces I received in my box...I think my preferences were set to love Fun and Flirty so this gives you an idea of what you might receive if you choose that :)
First of all, I'd like to thank Wantable for somehow magically knowing that pink is my favorite color. I couldn't help but have a good laugh when I opened my box and noticed everything was pink!!  This definitely was my favorite Intimates box I've received.

Favorite Items:

Honeydew Sunkiss Me Tank: This tank is so cute and I love the fun detailing on the top.  Also, I love Honeydew so I was excited to see this brand in my box.  My favorite thing about Wantable is they know when an item happens to run small so they kindly upgraded this tank to a Size M and of course it fits perfectly!

Floral Lace Bralette Set: This is so cute and I really love the bralette.  Its more comfortable than traditional bras and its a very summery color (Yes, I refuse to believe its fall).  Actually I love it so much that I wish someone would create a bathing suit for me in this print.  Any takers?

I've been interested in trying out the Third Love brand so I was glad to receive the Third Love Mesh Thong and once again, Wantable up-sized it because they knew it run small which I'm thankful for.  In addition, the box came with a $10 coupon to use on any Third Love bra purchase.  Unfortunately, my budget won't allow for that right now, but hopefully it won't expire before I can try another Third Love item!

I also really like the Soft Touch Thong because I love that its a sort of magenta color and I like the lace detailing.  My only complaint is I would have liked to see more variety rather than receive three thongs, but I can't really complain about getting underwear sent to me in the mail because that is easily one of my least favorite things to shop for.  I think that if Wantable Intimates were in my budget this month, I would likely change my preferences to include more loungewear because some people seem to be getting some really cute socks and pajamas that I would have loved :)

Unfortunately, I won't be getting a September box to review because it's outside of my budget, but please use my referral link to sign up so that I can vicariously live through everyone else's boxes!  Also as a side note- these items totaled up to be about twice the value of $36 so it is well worth it ;)  I'll be back later today to review my August Wantable makeup box!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday...just 4 more days until the weekend!


XOXO,

Jen

Comments