AWESOME TOMS Sale on Zulily Today

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to let you guys know about this great sale for TOMS on Zulily Today.  There are great options for women, men, and kids!  I highly suggest taking advantage of this because TOMS are so comfortable and great for Fall plus for every pair you buy, they send a pair to a child in need!  If you're new to Zulily and haven't signed up, please use my referral link for a free membership and every day access to awesome sales!

If you happened to see my Oregon blog post, you can notice that I wore my newest TOMS that I purchased from a similar sale and love them!  In fact, I'm pretty sure these are available during the sale!

Ignore that they're a little bit dirty (I've put these shoes through a lot), but I still love them, and yes as usual...they're pink.  I swear in the next few months I'll explore different colors.
Also some advice if you do choose to purchase a pair of TOMS: I always order a size down because they tend to stretch.  I'm typically a size 8.5, but always purchase a size 8 in TOMS and it works perfectly.

What are your favorite comfy shoes for fall?  Where do you typically go for great shoe sales?

Hope y'all take advantage of this awesome sale and have a great Tuesday :)


XOXO,

Jen

Comments